April 15, 2011

Photobucket20 Facts About Shasha!~Photobucket

Hello If you're wondering who 'Shasha' is, it's a silly way of saying my name (Sasha). My sister also sometimes calls me 'Sash (sawsh)' but she tends to say it like 'Shawsh'. Anyhoo, I figured since I don't have any information about myself under my Google account thing, or any info about me listed on my site at all, I would do a 20 facts post.

Here we go !

 I have a twin sister. She is identical, but taller and an hour older to me . I also have a little sister who is 16 months younger than me. My twin's name is Simone.

 I was born with a medical condition that basically requires me to use the restroom in different ways. I don't like to talk about too much with people I don't really know, but don't let it get too much in the way of my everyday life (even though it's a big part of it)

 I like all types of music! I tend to 'stay away' from country, rap, and 'hard/metal' rock, but if it has a good beat and pretty good lyrics, I'll listen to it !~

 I really really really like drawing! I do it more as a hobby, but am not too sure if I want to do it as a career later on in life (as of right now, I would really like to be an actress).






  I slightly consider myself a 'movie buff'. I really like films and try to see whatever I think might be good atleast once. Some of my favorite films are Fight Club, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, The Black Swan, Mean Girls, The Dark Knight, and several others.



  I also like singing! I use to think I wanted to be a singer when I was younger, but now I just do it 'casually' (in the car, shower). Every now and then I'll do some karaoke or perform in a 'talent' show, but nothing big.

 I can be pretty shy. My therapist tells me I wasn't shy as a child, but I don't know if I agree. Alot of the times I think people are viewing me as 'snooty' or 'conceited' since I look a little angry when I'm nervous. In the right setting I can be pretty social, but if it's a somewhat 'serious' atmosphere and there are alot of people, I clam up. I think my biggest fear is someone will think something I have to say is stupid.

 I have alot of animals. My family owns 4 cats, 2 dogs, a hamster, a fish, and a frog. The cats names (listed from youngest to oldest) are Smokey, Zoey, Bosley and Tiger. The dogs (same listing order) are Max and Ruby. We recently found Ruby in our old neighbor's backyard (they moved away without her ) and have happily adopted her and named her after the children's book and cartoon series Max & Ruby. Our little dog is named Max because that's what my twin wanted to call her when we got him (we were 8 and she really wanted a dog, so I guess she decided to give him the most popular dog name :P). The hamster's name is Papaya and I don't think the fish or frog really have name :U.

  I consider myself to have two styles, Fairy-Kei and 'mature/indie/sudo-girly'. I think I try to dress more towards Fairy-Kei, but if I'm in the mood, I'll dress in toned down colors with just some accessories .

 I'm a really big fan or superheros and superhero movies. I tend to to see the movies more, and they are usually the live action ones. My favorite superhero is Batman and the runner up is probably Iron Man. I didn't like superhero shows or movies when I was little, but after seeing The Dark Knight I rememered how much I had loved Batman:The Animated Series. I think I like Batman the best because he has the best super-villian of all time...
...this guy.

 I love crafting! Whether it's in felt, clay, fabric, or any other medium, I love to craft! I think this is due to certain items I picture not actually exsisting or being in stores. So I tend to design clothes and accessories that I would love to have, then make them myself!

 I consider myself a lover of all fashions. Whether it's preppy, goth, girly, etc. I LOVE FASHION ! The same goes with Japanese fashion!!! Before I was into Fairy-Kei (or, discovered it for that matter) I absolutely adored Decora fashion! I still do, as well as all types of Lolita, Mori Girl, Yamanba, Ganguro, and basically whatever has come up there ('in the streets')!






 And here we are at number 13 0_0. I have a weird phobia of this number. If it's the 13th of the month, I feel like something bad might happen. If I think of the number 13, I have to quickly think of another (42, 68, 90!) number. I can't leave the volume of something at 13 or any other thing that the number can be changed on.

 I absolutely adore fairy tales. Things like The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, The Red Shoes, and several others.




 I can be a bit of a potty mouth. I try not to do it on my blog (I don't think I have....yet?) and try not to do it too much in public, but in private and in a comfortable situation and/or surrounding I use profanity alot. I don't think I got it from anyone in my family, I just started doing it around the 8th grade D:/

 I have one kidney. My left kidney was removed almost right after I was born since it was failing. I just have to drink alot of water (STILL NEED TO DO THAT, RESOLUTIONS!) and do my medical things on time.

 I watch alot of 'kiddy' T.V. I like shows like Adventure Time, The Regular Show, The Marvelous Misadventure of Flapjack, and several others. One really kiddy show I like is Yo Gabba Gabba! probably because of the colors and music :3!~



 I LOVE sweets! I like cake, cookies, chocolate, ALL KINDS!!

 Lady Gaga is my musical idol!


 I am a Tumblr addict!!!!


Sorry if the facts aren't that interesting, hope you enjoyed reading though!



No comments:

Post a Comment