May 07, 2011

PhotobucketLady Gaga Concert 2011Photobucket

I got to see the lovely Ms. Lady Gaga on the night of April 18th!~ I took a friend from school and everything went really well! Except we left really late because the 'set took forever' to put up. Anyway, this is a mostly pictures post, and they all have watermarks on them since I plan to put them on my dA photography account. Enjoy !~








Ahh I love this one :DDDDD



















And I only have a couple of shots of the opening act, Semi Precious Weapons (the lead singer is a very good friends of Gaga's)




  My friend told me Justin Tranter (the lead singer) reminded her of Jeffree Star. Ugh, no. I don't see it at all, especially since this guy can actually sing . And his songs aren't fucking ridiculous (and not in the good way).

I got a t-shirt and 'WE PRAY FOR JAPAN' bracelet but didn't feel like taking pictures of them D:/

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post! Epescially if you're a fan of Lady Gaga!~

No comments:

Post a Comment