June 04, 2011

PhotobucketFavorites Friday 10Photobucket

You know the drill!~ Lucky Plastic Candy , Alice in U.S. Land











pastelsprinkles:

I love this, though I’d love it more if the charm wasn’t SO FUCKING TINY. I liked the shirt more but it’s sold out. ; n; 

 I do like Cute Plush’s things, but I did get somethings and the charm were so fuckingsmallllllllllllllllllllllllll



pastelsprinkles:

yokolovesdiru:

OMFG~! i want them all >.<

MAIDEN AND WARP MOTHERFUCKER

kyandi:

ruinandretrograde:

from last night’s stream, art for kyandi

Its Kyandi of Starlight Deco Dream ☆ミ

















That face…jesus…..just….what



serepuff:

teenmermaid:

i want this on my blog always

loling at the girl above her thats al “>~>” and the guy next to her obviously uncomfortable xD

HATERS GONNA HATE

teenmermaid:

the one that says rawr ruins it









I WANT THIS SWEATER
LIKE SRSLY IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONETELL MEEEEEEEEEE

I remember trying to read ONE of these school, and feeling it was way to outdated, because it is now.

But I really wish I owned some of these now AHHHHHh

fuckyeahugly90sclothes:

The baby-doll look was cool when the riot grrrls pioneered it. Then it hit the mainstream and got all cleaned up and kind of creepy. The fact that a teenaged Katherine Heigl is modelling here it just makes it worse.
I won’t lie — I miss the chunky shoes.




jchandler1958:

knifewrenchmusic:

uummm.. <3!!!

indeed! those legs!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment