August 20, 2011

Inspirational Photos - August 2011

None of these photos belong to me! If you want credit let me know! From my Tumblr.





Another picture of someone with colored hair, but mostly black on
I love the spiked collar and little buns in her hair




I love really Christian/Church-like outfits
For some reason it also reminds me of sexual things
I have no idea why, I'm odd in my associations




I've seen this cutie all around Tumblr, but I don't know who she is
I love he striped shirt and brooch
Also the silly bands :P!




I just really like the edit of this picture




I just really love her hair and eyes!


I've also seen this beautiful girl around Tumblr
I think I own a cardigan like that




I love this girl's ensemble
Her moon hair clip and eyelashes, so cute!




This just inspires me to make a shirt like this :)!~
Pretty sure it's Spank!




I love this girl's hair!!



Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!
I love the dress, leggings, and animal print Docs!
She's so adorable!




More purple hair!
I love the black lips!




The 3rd picture in this post of someone wearing a spiked collar :P
I just like all the black!




An ad from the 60s
I love the girl's skin tone against the red and blue




I love this girl's hair and sweater!
So cheesy and 80s kid :P!~




I just love everything about this!!!!
Her nails, the rings, the bracelets!!


I just really like, again, all the black!
I like the keychain bone-thing




I love this girl's hair, the beret, the cute little pin (it looks like it might be a shrinky dink), and the beret :)




The bones earrings and dress, and the British flag cross necklace :)




I love the pink/turquoise/blue combination of this outfit




I love everything about this!
Mostly her red lips and cute haircut




I just think this is so cool!!!




I just really like this!
You can get this shirt and others like it from the Nikki Lipstick website




I remember this video, ahh!
Miss Gwen Stefani in her 'Sweet Escape' video
I don't know why this video didn't get more popular, the song wasn't that good but the video was cool




I just think these girls are so cute, it's almost like they're in classic or goth loli :3




So colorful and cute!
I'm not really sure what style this is, not really decora :/

  Hope you enjoyed :)!~





1 comment:

  1. hey you have an awesome blog !!

    Im having a HUGEEE beauty giveaway which ends in about a week, so please make sure you stop by and get your entries in :)

    http://suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete