May 29, 2012

Catch up blog post!!

Hello cuties! Sorry I have not posted in SOOOOOO LONG! This is a general catch up post, going over things I did since my last proper blog post :P.

So last October, my sister, my dad, and me went to go the the Little Five Halloween parade. It's something we try to do every couple of  years since we started doing since I was about eight. So most of these are pictures of the parade!

Frankenstein in L5 Pizza! He's still there!!


I don't remember what this type of dancer is called? Either way, they're so pretty ;u;!



Adventure Time cuties!!!


Carrie prom with only Carries


Frenchie <3333






There were a lot of these day of the dead-esque, urm, figures?? I really liked them! I like costumes or pieces of art that are really tall, for some reason :PP



Alien on a bus and who I like to title as 'Dubstep Kitty Man' because the float he was on was playing dubstep music


And last for Halloween related things,  my costume! I went as an anthro Hello Kitty (and I made a small post about it on Halloween). I didn't actually do anything that night besides hand out candy!

Now here's some shopping stuff :PPP



Awesome sweater!!


Socks (that I only wear over tights)


I found one of those really cool sunglasses pins!!!


Cute Mamegoma notebook I got for acting class


Silly garlic earrings :P


I haven't actually watched Lucky*Star in awhile, but Misao is such a cutie pie!


 Bear pen (that I think ran out of ink?)


Cute multi-ink color kitty pen that I loved, but my puppy got a hold of it ;n;


Some eyelash applier thing I got, it sort of helps when I try to put on false lashes



Got some baby blue nail polish finally and then my sister's bff had it break in her bag


Really cute bunny hat I got!!


Some nail polish and nail deco stuff


First pair of falsies, just from a cheap dollar place


Cute milk pencil :3


Pastel duckie figurine that's currently nesting in my bathroom


Just some cute stationary/notepad thing, since I don't have that much 


A dress that I did not realize was a breast feeding dress until I put it on
Luckily I could quickly fix that with a pin
I don't know why the store didn't have it in the maternity section D:


Cool candle that my puppy also got a hold of >:I


I was lucky and found this slightly vintage Ribon manga
I don't know who the manga ka is, but I slightly recognize the style
It was just in the normal book section!




Cool kids jacket that is stretchy enough to fit me


Awesome pastel sweatshirt


That Barbie fabric everyone seems to have/find and I finally found some!!


And some cute glitter heart earrings from Claires

Now for the very small amount of photos from Momocon that I have. I went by myself this year and was lucky enough to meet up with Jesse and Laffi! I mostly hung out with them in the afternoon, having lunch and attending the GSL and Japanese Fashion panels. I also went to the Lolita meet up, but I didn't really do anything there since I was not wearing Lolita :P.


I love this Link cosplay!!


Human!Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy




And some random photos!




Random makeup and a couple of outfits

Outfit Breakdowns

Outfit 1
Sweater - Thrifted, Offbrand
Pin - Thrifted
Shorts - Customized from thrifted, Levis
Tights - We Love Color
Socks - Thrifted
Shoes - Reebok, Thrifted
My Melody Coin Purse - Anime shop
Bow - Handmade
Ring - Bought at AWA 2011
Ring #2 - tastypeachstudios.com

Outfit 2
Sweater - Thrifted
Sweater - Thrifted, GAP
Boots - Thrifted
Necklace - Betsey Johnson, gift

Hope everyone is doing well!

~Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment